Compact, ultra-light, agile and easy to pilot, the Parrot Mambo is THE ultimate fun-to-fly minidrone – and now provides a unique FPV racer experience!
Thanks to its FPV HD camera, the all new Parrot Cockpitglasses 2 (FPV goggles) and accompanying Parrot Flypad piloting controller, the Parrot Mambo FPV opens the pilot to an exciting world of fully immersive, drone racing experiences.
Ideal to fly indoors and outside in the garden, the Parrot Mambo FPV transforms its environment into a giant playground – turning everyday items around the home into obstacles and racetracks.
It also comes fully equipped with a range of brand new piloting modes, perfect to train yourself before a big race, and Parrot Mambo FPV’s new power battery provides up to 10 minutes of flight time*.
The Parrot Mambo FPV creates an all new flying experience, putting you at the heart of the cockpit, and into the role of the drone’s pilot!
Minidrone FPV, ultimate flying experience!
Piloting the Parrot Mambo FPV transforms any room indoors into a race track!
· Miniature HD Camera for live streaming and video recording
An HD camera (120° FOV) easily attaches to the top of the Parrot Mambo FPV drone using Smart Block technology, and a microSD card (not included) can be inserted to store recorded pictures and video footage.
The drone’s view is transmitted to an inserted smartphone, ideal for exploring surroundings and creating short videos (720p format) to share with friends. Thanks to the live streaming feature and the Parrot Cockpitglasses 2, the immersive flight experience is at the control of the pilot.
· The Parrot Cockpitglasses 2, the ultimate and immersive birdseye view
Insert your smartphone (up to 6” in size) into the Parrot Cockpitglasses 2, which are compact, lightweight and foldable.
Their innovative design provides comfort and an optimal immersive experience, thanks to its adjustable interpupillary distance and a wide field of view of 96°.
When worn, you are fully immersed at the heart of action as the Parrot Mambo FPV soars through doorframes, weaves beneath furniture, turns right and left, and crosses the finish line. Your surroundings will pass before your eyes as you enjoy every second of this incredible flight.
Expert or beginner pilots, everyone has their own style
Parrot Mambo is a quadcopter that offers awesome flight stability. Similar to the entire Parrot drone range, the Parrot Mambo embeds the highest performing technologies and an ultra-powerful autopilot. Quick and agile, it delivers bursts of speeds of up to 30km/h – and as an expert of stunt flying, a range of airborne acrobatics!
Easy to handle and agile, the Parrot Mambo comes with three piloting modes especially designed to suit all skillsets – from beginner to expert. This includes:
· Easy: the ideal mode for those at the early stages of piloting a drone. Everything is under control in this mode, making sure that the Parrot Mambo is stabilised both horizontally and vertically – and the autopilot assists you on each manoeuver.
· Drift: The horizontal stabilization is disconnected. The Parrot Mambo flies with quick precision and performs sharp turns – creating a truly dynamic piloting experience.
· Racing: This is the ultimate race mode. The autopilot is completely disconnected and piloting is at your complete control. The Parrot Mambo in Racing Mode doesn’t provide any assistance, stability is completely managed by you, and all the flight settings are in your experienced hands.
Parrot Flypad, high-precision performance
Piloting via the FreeFlight Mini app, Parrot Mambo FPV is also equipped, as a standard, with the Parrot Flypad controller.
It offers precise piloting thanks to the customisable joystick and button controls, with an accompanying reach of up to 100 meters.
Parrot Mambo FPV includes a new Power battery, offering up to 10 min. flight time in one charge (without accessory).
* without accessory
About Parrot Drones
Founded in 1994 by Henri Seydoux, Parrot creates, develops and markets advanced technology wireless products for consumers and professionals.
The company builds on a common technological expertise to innovate and develop in three primary markets:
· Civil drones: With recreational drones and solutions for professional use.
· Connected objects: With a focus on audio and gardening.
· Automotive: With the most extensive range of hands-free communication and infotainment systems for vehicles on the market.
Headquartered in Paris, Parrot currently employs more than 700 people worldwide and generates the majority of its sales overseas.