- The first Solo Season will start on April 1st 2020 and will close on June 30th 2020.
- The first Team Season and Solo Season 2 will start on July 1st 2020 and will close on September 30th 2020.
- In May 2020 we will publish a patch that will fully integrate and display the ranking in-game and will give the opportunity to players to join in Teams of up to 8 Pilots.
- Each Pilot and each Team will gain Rank Points during a Season Title, by joining ranked Tournaments and special Events (like the weekly individual nationals, or team continentals).
- Only the best results will concur to the Pilot and Team Rank Score (you will have more chances to improve your score by placing better in various Tournaments).
- Pilots and Teams will gain Rank Points proportionally to the size and prestige of the Tournament (e.g. a continental Event with hundreds of players will count more than a small local Tournament).
- The Pilot and Team Rank score will partially carry over to the following Season.
At the end of the seasons the Pilots and Teams with the highest global Rank Score will be rewarded with real-world prizes, offered by our sponsors:
- Individual pilot prizes (1 prize per person): 10x Torvol Backpacks and 5x DCL Transmitters (Frsky X-Lite).
- Teams: 4x Torvol backpacks for each of the top 3 Teams globally.